Welcome back to school! I hope the year has started off well for your students and you!
As you get organized for the year, please note that the PTSA website and the school’s main webpage contain valuable information. Please bookmark the websites and check them often. Also, if you are on Facebook, please “like” us. You can find us at Westfield High School PTSA. We will continue using these as information resources as in the past.
Upcoming Dates/Events (complete list of events on the PTSA calendar):
- Back To School Night for 11th/12th grade families: September 17th!
- Senior Parent Meeting: Before the back to school night on 9/17
- Dog Dish Café: Will be open during both back to school nights! Stop by the cafeteria to enjoy a quick dinner before meeting your student’s teachers! Subway sandwiches and Domino’s pizza will be available.
- Volunteers are needed to help the Dog Dish Café run smoothly (both nights)! If you can help, please sign up at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/whsbulldog Some student volunteer opportunities are available!
- PTSA Meeting: 9/18 – Library Presentation
- Back To School Night for 9th/10th grade families: September 30th