Westfield HS All Night Grad Party 2016
Volunteer or Questions? Contact ANGP Committee
Parents — You’ll Want Your Senior to Go to ANGP Because:
- The All Night Grad Celebration is a safe and sober event.
- Studies show that graduation night can be the most dangerous night of high school and the ANGP provides a fun and safe alternative to other graduation night activities.
- Students will be chaperoned all evening long.
- No worries about where your child is. No dangerous party-hopping.
- You’ll be happy knowing they’re having a blast with their friends while being safe!You’ll be happy knowing they’re having a blast with their friends while being safe!
The All Night Grad Party will be held at Westfield HS, June 21, 2016, from 11:00p.m. through 4:00a.m.
- All Night Grad is a tradition... it’s your last, best night of high school and a night that will never come again.
- You only get one All Night Grad Party in your entire life.
- All your friends are in one place. No need to choose between parties or party-hop.
- Professional Casino with Texas Hold ‘em, Blackjack, Roulette and more!
- Awesome DJ, great music and wild dancing all night!
- Photo booths, Blizzard of Bucks, Giant Inflatables, Professional Massages, and a Mechanical Bull!!!
- Prizes, Prizes, Prizes!!
- Great hot food, snacks, desserts and sodas all night long. And lots of extras that we’re still planning to make your night the best ever!
An unforgettable, unique and uproariously fun live show of magic, mind-reading, illusions and a healthy dose of comedy, plus tons of audience participation!
This night only happens ONCE in your life!
Don't miss it!
Questions? Contact ANGP Committee
No one should miss this important event! If the ticket poses a financial hardship, students should contact their guidance counselor as soon as possible as reduced-priced tickets are available, confidential, and based on student's circumstances.