PTSA E-Tidbit News
E-blast Update 6-9-17
Yearbooks: There are a few yearbooks still available. The cost is $85 and cash is the only accepted payment. Please contact Mrs. Naeve at email@example.com with questions.
Seniors and families: Below is highlighted information. For details, please see this class letter.
1. Friday, June 9th: Last exam! Congratulations!
2. Sunday, June 11th: Baccalaureate. 5 pm at Centreville Presbyterian Church
3. Monday, June 12th:
•Volunteers needed please: Adult volunteers from any class year have been requested to help with the senior BBQ please. The time help is needed is 11-3, with 2 hour shifts available (though please feel free to sign up for the entire event!) Please click here to see what's needed and to sign up. Please help make this event a success!
•Mandatory: Seniors - Class meeting at noon in the auditorium followed by the BBQ
4. Tuesday, June 13th: Mandatory graduation rehearsal. Seniors need to be in the gym by 1:15 pm. Following rehearsal, caps, gowns, and sashes will be available for all who have no outstanding fines or debts. Please see the class letter for details.
5. Wednesday, June 14th: Mandatory graduation rehearsal. Seniors need to line up in their designated spot in the halls by 1:15 pm. Tickets will be distributed during this event to all who have no outstanding fines or debts. Please see the class letter for details.
6. Thursday, June 15th: Graduation! Seniors need to report to Eagle Bank Arena between 6 and 6:30 pm. Please see the class letter for very important details.
7. All Night Grad Celebration: Tickets are still available. Click here for information and to purchase a ticket. Report time is 10:45-11:15 pm at Door 11 at Westfield. No tickets will be sold at the door. Tickets and permission forms must be taken care of ahead of time. Please be sure to watch the email used to buy the ticket for important information--such as if your student has any missing paperwork! Parent/guardian signatures are required even if the student is 18 years old. Remember, everyone must ride the bus to/from the venue and report time is between 10:45 and 11:15 pm at door 11 at Westfield. If they miss the bus, they cannot drive separately and there are no refunds. Hope to see everyone there - it's going to be a lot of fun! Thank you to the ANPG committee who has worked hard to plan this event for the Class of 2017!
- ANGP Volunteers Needed: A few more volunteers are needed to help with the event, especially chaperones to ride the bus to and from the venue. Please click here to see what's needed and to sign up!
The Westfield High School PTSA
This newsletter/Eblast was sent to Visitor ()
You may to Westfield HS PTSA newsletter/Eblast anytime.