The PTSA is working hard to promote unity and teamwork within the school. We would like to see all WHS groups work together to benefit each other, thus benefiting all students.
Why Join PTSA?
A member is the most important person in any organization. When members join the PTA they bring with them certain needs and wants, and as PTA leaders, it is our obligation to do our very best to fulfill those needs.
- Investing in our childrens future
- Communicating with local and state decision makers on issues and concerns facing today’s children
- Growing personally and professionally through leadership development
- Obtaining valuable resources and materials on parenting, education, health, and safety topics
- Uniting with a national association that advocates exclusively on behalf of all children
GET INVOLVED – JOIN YOUR PTA/PTSA!
Why Students Should Join PTSA
Offering Students an Opportunity to be Involved in their Education
The youth of today are genuinely interested in improving their communities and their education. PTSAs actually provide youth members with the opportunity to make a difference. Students develop leadership skills, learn about the legislative process, increase their self-esteem, and contribute to the school. In turn, adult members gain a new perspective for program development, as well as acquire a better understanding of the youth of today.
As a student, you know what’s happening in your school and you are uniquely qualified to determine how your education can be improved.
The Westfield PTSA supports and sponsors (volunteer now) to support these programs:
- Academic Activities such as
- the Academic Letter Awards Ceremony
- the Honor Roll Certificates
- Various academic competitions
- Student Opportunities and Achievement Resources
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Parent Programs
- WHS Technology
- Student Leadership Activities
- Bits Tutoring
- All Night Grad Party
- Bulldog Barbecue
PTSA Membership Online Form
Pay for PTSA Membership, Directory, Bankroll & More
You do not have to sign up for PayPal. Optional Download Form.
Remember to Close the PayPal Shopping Check out page after completing your order OR if you choose to mail in your payment you will be re-directed to directions on mailing.