Home About Us
The Purposes of the Westfield High School PTSA, in common with those of the Virginia PTA and the National PTA, are:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
The Purposes of the Virginia PTA, the National PTA and the Westfield High School PTSA are promoted through an educational program directed toward parents, teachers, and the general public; are developed through conferences, committees, projects, and programs; and are governed and qualified by the basic policies.
The organization is organized exclusively for the charitable, scientific, literary or educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or corresponding Section of any future federal tax code (hereinafter "Internal Revenue Code").